MaxInMotion Youth Adaptive Sports
Once a year, the Max in Motion organization supports the Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center as we host youth adaptive sport clinics for months of July through December. These sports clinics introduce children 18 years and under with physical & intellectual disabilities to power soccer, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair tennis, hockey and baseball.
At the clinics, which will be taught by current adaptive sports competitors, two different sport clinics will run on one Saturday a month. Young athletes will learn skills in the individual sports and try out specialty wheelchairs and equipment used in competition. Lunch will be served at every clinic.
Admission is FREE; all you need to do is register below.
Along with Max in Motion, we invite youth and their family members to join us!
- July 21st Power Soccer Wheelchair Basektball
- October 27th Power Soccer Wheelchair Baseball
- August 18th Power Soccer Wheelchair Hockey
- November 17th Power Soccer Wheelchair Basketball
- September 22nd Power Soccer Wheelchair Tennis
- December 1st Power Soccer Wheelchair Hockey