Mindful Movement for Parkinson’s Disease Professional Training Workshop
Friday, March 2, 2018
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday, March 3, 2018
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
“If you put your body and your mind together, you’ll see changes.”
Mindful Movement for Parkinson’s Disease Workshop Adaptive Strategies for those serving clients with PD
Over 1.5 million Americans are living with the effects of Parkinson’s disease. This training provides adaptive strategies for professionals to serve this growing community. It is designed for those working at yoga studios, fitness centers, medical centers, schools, and those interested in serving people with PD.
Attend our workshop and gain the following skills to help launch your own Mindful Movement class.
- Learn about PD and ways to support clients with an array of needs
- Help clients and care partners enrich their daily living skills
- Gain strategies to help clients strengthen body, mind, and spirit
- Create individualized and curriculum based instruction
- Build confidence as a community class organizer and teacher
$299 until January 1, 2018. $350 after January 1, 2018. Registration includes cost, a teaching manual and 15 Yoga Alliance CEU’s. Attendance certificates for those requiring professional development CEU’s are available.