Knowledge is Power
As one of the five core services of any center for Independent Living, Ability360 has up-to-date lists of resources for community organizations that provide a wide range of services and programs to give you the knowledge needed to increase your independence in the community.
Call if you need information on how to access resources on disability issues such as: housing options, transportation services, assistive technology, education, independent living skills, or community health resources so you can achieve your goal of independence.
Information & Referral Links
- 2-1-1 Arizona – is the key source of integrated information that brings people and services together every day with ease, compassion, and quality to meet vital needs throughout Arizona. Our vision is for all people to have easy access to information about the full range of health, human, and emergency services provided in Arizona communities.
- AZ Links – AZ Links is Arizona’s Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC), created to help Arizona Seniors, People with Disabilities, Caregivers and Family Members locate resources and services that meet their needs.
- Benefits Check Up – Get all the benefits you deserve. Find and enroll in federal, state, local and private programs that help pay for prescription drugs, utility bills, meals, health care and other needs.
- DB101 – has new tools for you, local Work Incentive Consultants and others you work with. We provide benefits planning calculators to use with all kinds of benefits planning strategies. DB101 calculators help with transitions to and from working while having a disability. Experts at DB101 will also respond to your questions on benefits.
- Find Help Phoenix – Maricopa County Department of Public Health website to assist in finding free and low-cost health/social services and resources in Maricopa County.
- Senior Help Line – is a social service program of the Area Agency on Aging, available to answer telephone requests for information and assistance. There are many aging services available in Maricopa County, but seniors and their caregivers can become overwhelmed by the maze of choices.
For assistance please contact our Information & Referral Coordinator, Martha Macias. She can be reached by phone or email Monday through Friday.
Martha Macias, Information & Referral Coordinator
For more disability-related resources, please go to our Links Page.