Current Job Postings
Inbound Sales Position
Location: 16001 N. 28th Ave, phx
Hrs of operation: Monday -Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday and Sundays 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Paid training: This role requires P&C license, we pay for training, and the exam
Inbound Sales position sells assigned lines of insurance products and other non-insurance products to direct inbound callers in accordance with prescribed procedures and underwriting standards, while providing effective customer service by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and programs. Refers cross-sell opportunities as required. Effectively works with team members in a contact center environment.
Overview of the position:
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills with the ability to create and deliver tailored solutions for existing and prospective customers. Present, promote, and sell products/services using effective consultation skills with each customers.
- Ability to achieve challenging sales goals with a quality mindset; must show determination, one who doesn’t give up easily.
- Ability to quickly access risk and make sound decisions for customer and the organization.
- Must have strong computer skills, typing/data-entry skills. Ability to use multiple applications / tools while assisting customers/agents effectively.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to handle difficult situations, ability to sit for long periods of time and engaging each and every customer in a professional way.
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, and logical thinking to reach effective solutions. Original thinker with the ability to go beyond traditional approaches.
- Ability to work independently within a team concept. Must demonstrate high commitment to strong personal performance and desire to develop and grow throughout career. Positive attitude is a must. Steps up and takes action without being asked, and looks for opportunities to make a difference. Good team working/teambuilding skills.
- Must be resilient to, and manage through, an ever changing environment. Ability to align self, by efforts, and energy to compliment the business strategy and needs of the customer.
- Understand, recognize and follow basic underwriting guidelines.
- Empathetic listeners who employ great communication skills, a caring personality, and the ability to engage in meaningful conversation while staying on track to help the customer
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills/ Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Basic math skills
- Conflict resolution skills. Critical thinking & Problem solving skills
- Time management & Dependability
- Ability to work in a face environment and multitask
- Passion for helping others and natural ability to put the customer first, along with being a consultant for customer and with internal departments
- Fully engaged, determined and self-motivated
- Ability to excel in a structured environment
- Ability learn and maintain knowledge of company products and procedures
- FDS Service Advocates and Specialty Direct Sales and Service roles must pass the licensing exam to obtain a Personal Lines license, and maintain license by fulfilling ongoing education and training requirements – we pay for training and exam.
- High School Diploma is required
- Additional college education preferred as it supports the intense training environment, and ongoing learning required throughout the role.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of experience in a customer service role and/or Sales contact center is preferred
- Industries and roles that have shown to be the best fit: Banking/Finance (especially from a high customer touch role), and high service oriented roles such as Retail, Hospitality and Restaurant
To Apply for this position contact::
Lead Employment Coordinator
or Fill out this form: