Community Integration (CI) Program Assistant
To apply for this position, please email your COVER LETTER, RESUME and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to Resume@ability360.org.
- Perform clerical functions for CI staff, such as routine typing, data entry, copying, faxing, preparing meeting handouts, updates forms as needed, and maintain a supply on
- Generate and maintain case management files, print & file quarterly case notes, create labels, ensure compliance and accuracy, including follow-up with staff for
- Run monthly reports or queries to ensure files are accurately marked, keeping staff updated as to any corrections needed. Establish internal controls to maintain compliance, and accuracy of case management files.
- Archive files when
- Assists with presentations, presentation packets & material distribution & staff Ability360 table for community
- Assist in synthesizing monthly reports and consumer satisfaction
- Responds to calls and referrals, providing information, problem solving, and referral to unit/Ability360 and community resources as
- Help with ordering supplies and keep staff at other sites supplied as
- Research and update resources for consumers, help out with equipment in loan
- Assist with classes or training, with research, forms, and set up of
- Assist with Federal 704 reporting statistics as needed. Assist in clean up files as
- Take notes at CI Unit meetings to distribute to all staff, create Full Life Ahead workbook, soc/rec assistance if needed during events, maintain brochures, and
- Assist with committee duties (SEAP, PGDC, Health & Wellness, etc.), mailing out soc/rec calendars, and calling for van times with
- Performs other duties as assigned, including special interdepartmental
- Assumes a wide range of assignments and handles multiple projects
- Willingness to accept direction from numerous staff & ability to prioritize
- Creates or modifies various agency materials, including correspondence, reports, flyers,
- Problem solves, takes initiative & works well
- Ability to meet and deal with public and consumers with diverse clientele in a multi-cultural
Note: Personal life experience/history relevant to the position is acceptable as a substitute for education and/or work experiences
- High School diploma plus 3 years’ experience working in general office environment
- Experience using basic office equipment
- Typing speed of 45+ wpm
- Knowledge & understanding of people first language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), internet and social media.
Ability360 will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that ABIL take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Further, Ability360 will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sexual preference, or any other protected status under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, State Executive Order No. 75-5, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The Smoke-Free Arizona Act prohibits smoking in places of employment; Ability360 complies with this Act. Ability360 utilizes E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
All applications will be given every consideration, but receipt of application does not imply the applicant will be employed.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply, Reasonable accommodations will be made for employees with disabilities.