Health/Dental benefits, 403(b) retirement plan and paid time off included.
Applications accepted until position is filled. Position available immediately.
Email cover letter and resumé to GusL@ability360.org.
Please reference “Program Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate various recreation and adaptive sports programs.
- This position serves as the lead staff member for all field trips, both in recruiting and programming.
- Coordinate and Direct Special Events, Tournaments, and Sports Camps.
- Point of contact for appointed facility rentals and responsible for periodic management of such rentals.
- Maintain schedule integrity according to Easy Time Clock management.
- Collaborate with hospitals, clinics, and other community organizations to offer a variety of Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center programs.
- Assist in facility and equipment maintenance.
- Assist with registration of participants; maintain related records.
- Facilitate programs within Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center Initiatives.
- Maintain communication with members, members’ parents and/or guardians.
- Assist with grant research, writing and management as needed.
- Perform administrative aspects of Ability360 required for Ability360 employees including shared scheduling and documents.
- Develop marketing skills including social media, newsletters and print.
- Maintain proper documentation in membership software including, but not limited to, account balancing and minor budgetary accountability.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Work schedule requires a great deal of flexibility and is dependent upon program needs and will include some early mornings, evenings and weekends. Please only apply if you can fulfill the time requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability360’s Affirmative Action Policy:
Ability360 will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ability360 take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Further, Ability360 will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sexual preference, or any other protected status under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, State Executive Order No. 75-5, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
When applying for a job and being considered for employment, applicants are given a form prescribed by the US Department of Labor Office for Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) asking him or her to voluntarily disclose whether he or she has a disability. Applicants may complete this form understanding that the information on it is kept separate from their application materials or any subsequent personnel file. The information is for statistical purposes only as required by Federal law. An applicant who completes the form is not guaranteed a job or any special preference for a job.
Any employee, whether full or part-time, who requests a workplace modification or an alteration in policies, practices or procedures for purposes of providing an accommodation based on disability and performing the essential functions of the job is accommodated pursuant to Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Ability360 is fragrance Free!
Please do not wear scented products at Ability360 while at work, meetings and/or events. Thank you!