You earned it – Let us help you get it back!
Volunteer Tax Preparers will offer Federal and Arizona State tax preparation for any person with income less than $54,000. Trained and certified volunteers are available to help people with tax returns here at the Ability360 Center and other sites throughout the Valley.
To find a location nearest you, go to http://irs.treasury.gov/freetaxprep/ or call (800) 906-9887
Ability360 VITA location and hours:
5025 E. Washington St., Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85034
January 28 through April 15
Saturdays from 9:00am -1:00pm
*By appointment only.
To schedule an appointment and for reasonable accommodations and sign language interpreters:
Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-443-0738. Requests for Interpreters must be received 7 days in advance.
Don’t pay for-profit tax companies when you can get your taxes prepared for free by volunteers who are certified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites.
If you have earned anything during 2016, even if you don’t owe taxes, you may be eligible for several tax credits including the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
You have to file to get the credits, even if you don’t owe any taxes.
What To Bring With You!
– Social Security card or IRS ITIN card or ITIN letter for all household members
– Picture ID for taxpayer and spouse
– Proof of all income, including W-2 and 1099 forms
– Name, address, and tax ID# of child care provider
– Amount of money paid to child care provider last year
– Account and routing numbers for direct deposit
– Copy of last year’s tax return (if available)
-Form 1095-A Insurance Verification
**If married filing jointly, both adults must be present to sign the required forms