If you want to explore returning to work either full or part-time, or if you are already working, SSA’s Ticket to Work Program can help in several ways:
- Confidentially and privately advise you on all aspects of how working affects your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits, and does it in plain language
- Protects access to health and cash benefits for 105 months
- Helps you track and report use of the work incentives available*
- Helps you find and keep a job
- If you are already working, helps you find a better job or a new job if the one you have ends
- Ongoing, long-term employment support for up to 45 months, including when issues or conflicts arise on the job
- No cost for any services
How does it work?
The Ticket to Work Program is available to you if you are receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and choose to work. SSA offers services through private contracts with community-based organizations like ours. Ability360 Employment Services (AES) provides employment and support services to those eligible for the Ticket to Work.
This program is strictly voluntary and may be used anytime you are ready to pursue employment. Ability360 develops a comprehensive plan with you including examining your work history, qualifications for the occupation sought, and whether the services we offer will meet your needs.
Ability360 also helps coordinate job skills training to brush up on existing skills or learn new ones if that will lead to self-supporting employment.
How Do I Get Started?
Completing the online application is the first step toward realizing your goal of returning to work and reducing your dependency on benefits. Answer a few basic questions on our application. Once we receive your responses an employment coordinator from Ability360 will follow up with you to discuss in-depth your capacity to benefit from the program. We can even sign you up and get started right away.
To learn more contact
Lead Employment Coordinator
(800) 280-2245 Toll Free
Ability360 Employment Services Application
Thank you for your interest in Ability360 Employment Services and the Ticket to Work (TTW) Program. Please complete this application for services if:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 60
- You currently receive Social Security Disability cash benefits (direct deposit).
- Have worked within the last five years.
If you have a resume, you may e-mail it to Lisa Purdy at LisaP@ability360.org. If you need help completing this application, please call Lisa Purdy at (602) 443-0712. Your application is encrypted to protect your privacy.
Important Notice: If you are applying for an Ability360 Home Care Services position, please click here to transfer to the correct application.