LivAbility Magazine is a quarterly lifestyle magazine published by Ability360. Our content typically focuses on Arizona-centric, disability-related issues.
- Read our magazine and understand our audience.
- Triple-source stories and don’t forget to add COLOR! We’ll give you a space budget.
- Conform to AP Style Guide and the National Center on Disability Journalism style guide.
- Deadlines are NOT suggestions.
- Use Arial font.
- Cite your sources. Provide source’s contact information including, phone numbers, emails, and social media accounts.
- Provide three sample headlines for our consideration. We are interested in your thoughts and input to give the story color.
- Submission Format
- Word count and photo count (if known)
- Social Media hashtags and shout outs
(Include all these in the document you attach)
- My Best Article Ever
- By: Me
- 400 Words 1 half page photo, 1 sidebar. 3 possible pull-quotes noted.
- SM Hashtags: #PWD #Disability #ableism #PWD #WomenEmpowered @IQuotedYou @InterestedOrganizations
- It was a dark and stormy night…
Once we have accepted your idea, provide a 40-70 word biography, a high-res headshot, and your social media accounts that you wish to promote along with your story. The bio page gets designed early, so your bio ideally should be submitted before your story is. If you need a high-res headshot, contact us (NOT AT THE LAST MINUTE) and arrange a time with our staff photographer.