Join us for the launch of 360Youth!
When: Saturday, February 15, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Where: The Ability360 Center
Who: Youth (high-school students and young adults), service providers, and parents/guardians
Ability360 invites you to join us to learn more about a new and exciting program for youth and young adults starting this spring. Join us to meet the team who will be leading this program. Lunch will be provided and advanced registration is required.
360Youth provides high school students and young adults with support and real-world skills they need to navigate the transition to adult life. Sessions are led by peers who have successfully made the transition from school to independent living, employment, education and job training, and adult roles. The spring 2020 session of 360Youth will run from February 22 to May 2
360Youth meets during the school year on Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on the Ability360 campus
- February 22 & 29 -Disability History, Identity, and Culture
- March 7 - Independent Living in Action
- March 14, 21, & 28 - Self-Determination and Self-Advocacy
- April 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 2 - Skills to Pay the Bills: Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success
Every Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The fall session of 360Youth will begin in August and include the following topics:
- Choosing Well: Making Healthful Life Decisions
- Almost Adulting: Least Restrictive Legal Options
- Civic Engagement and Systems Advocacy