A discussion group focused on aging with a disability.
Enjoy your time and share a learning experience with your peers.
5025 E. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Meets 1st Monday of each month:
- March 2 – Orientation
- April 6 – History and Overview Tour
- May 4 – Changes in Aging
- June 1 – Chef Steve and Healthy Eating
- July 6 – Independence, Interdependence and Dependency
- August 3 – Home Safety
- September 14 – AARP and Area Agency on Aging Speakers
- October 5 – Volunteering and Resources
- November 2 – Gratitude as your Attitude
To register, request accommodations, or for more information
contact Tricia Serlin:
email@example.com or 602-296-0536