AZ Disability Benefits 101 (www.az.db101.org) is an online tool to help Social Security beneficiaries make informed decisions about going to work. AZ DB101 gives you tools and information on employment, health coverage and benefits.
• How work, health care and cash benefits interact with one another
• How to maximize your earnings by using work and health care incentives
• About the options you have today to increase financial well being and become more self-sufficient
• About local resources that can support you to get a job or stay employed
• Benefit and Work Calculators for your situation
• Easy-to-read descriptions of state, federal, and private benefit rules and programs
• Life situation articles for youth and adults
• References to local, state and national resources
Arizona Disability Benefits 101 is brought to you in partnership with the Arizona Rehabilitation Services Administration and Arizona’s Medicaid Infrastructure Grant (1QACMS300122) administered by AHCCCS.