A Day in the Life of a Caregiver
In the caregiving position, you help our consumers with different disabilities stay in their own homes and live with independence and dignity. Some tasks may include: providing medication reminders, assistance with meals, light housekeeping, personal hygiene, errands, accompanying to appointments, helping with transfers, and other daily living activities. While those tasks are essential, you also provide companionship and socialization.
Ability360 understands our caregivers’ value and how important they are to the quality of service we provide. As a result, they receive the excellent training required. In addition, many of our leadership team members started as caregivers themselves and, as a result, have significant empathy and compassion for our staff.
Ability360 has been in operation for over 40 years and is a nationally recognized Home Care Services provider. Ability360 caregivers deliver high-quality, non-medical, in-home care to people in their homes or places of residence.
Ability360 Home Care Services program proudly offers the following benefits to its employees:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Bonuses for Referring New Employees
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Travel Time
- Paid Caregiver Training – Direct Care Worker (DCW)
- Paid Continued Education Training – Online & In-Person Options Available
- Free Training – CPR & First Aid
- Free Gym Membership (located in Phoenix)
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
Many Positions Open with Flexible Schedules
Work Availability in the Following Locations
- Maricopa County – Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, etc.
- Pima County – Tucson, etc.
- Pinal County – San Tan Valley, Coolidge, etc.
- Don’t see your city here? Apply anyway, we likely have a position available in your city.
Call us at (602) 647-0269
Make a Difference
Be a part of over 650 independent living centers throughout the United States, which assist the elderly and people with disabilities to remain in their own homes.