- Oct 06 2022
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Virtual Class – THINK TALL — DON’T FALL
The Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona presents
THINK TALL — DON’T FALL
A program to build skills and boost abilities
YOU CAN —
* Improve memory and academics: reading, writing, math
* Improve organization skills and attitude
* Promote a more efficient mind-body connection
* Be more alert and aware of your surroundings with increased brain stimulation
* Feel sure-footed and at ease walking up and down stair
With a series of simple, adaptable movements that activate the mind and body for whole brain functioning you can improve your balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, and reflexes. In addition, your mental clarity and mood will improve.
This class is specially designed for survivors of all types of brain injury or brain trauma and those who use a wheelchair for mobility.
Classes instructed by:
S.Christina Boyd is an Educational Kinesiologist, Licensed Brain Gym® Instructor and Master Practitioner of NLP. A movement therapist for 28 years, she works with children, teens, adults, and couples to facilitate personal change.
Brought to you by a collaboration with BIAAZ, AZ Spinal Cord Injury Association, Ability 360, Barrow Neurological Institute, and Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital