Guidelines to Members
If you’re unable to attend your reservation, please notify a staff member prior to the start of your reservation. A fee will be assessed for missed reservations without notification to a staff of the Sports & Fitness Center.
*Please review temperature check and mask policy
*If you’re unable to attend your reservation, please notify a staff member prior to the start of your reservation or cancel within the app. A fee will be assessed for missed reservations without notification on the app or to a staff of the Sports & Fitness Center.
- Phase 2, the Aquatic Center and Fitness Center/Track will open on a reservation system only
- Everyone must take their temperature at the contactless temperature check station near the front desk upon entry of each visit, if your temperature is over 100.4 you will be asked to leave the campus.
- You will be able to sign up in 90 minute blocks
- With a limit of 10 people per 90 minute block
- You may enter and leave anytime within your 90 minute block
- There will be 30 minutes in between each 90 minute reservation block for staff to clean the equipment and high contact areas
- The Aquatic Center polices will remain the same
- You may make reservation for the aquatic center and fitness center/track in same day
- We advise that your first type of reservation per day is the fitness center/track
- You must be wearing masks at all times unless eating, drinking, or swimming.
- Upon entry, you will be asked to sign a one-time COVID waiver amendment
- We will allow for new member sign up, after new membership paperwork is complete, you will be able to make a reservation for the following day
- Members will swipe in at front desk. You will go thru hallway leading to the back elevator/stairs, past the sport courts. A staff member will direct you. 1 household per elevator or stairs at time.
- After your reservation, you will exit thru the front fitness center floor elevator or stairs
- Members must commit to following our physical distancing plan when using the facility
- All strength/cardio equipment, and dumbbells/kettlebells will be available for use
- All equipment has been spaced out 6ft or more apart
- Equipment not available for use (You may bring your own).Resistance bands, mats, foam rollers, medicine balls, mini bands, and other smaller equipment
- We ask you wipe down your equipment before and after use
- Wipes will be provided
- All group fitness classes will remain via zoom. Please sign up via the app, website or by calling the front desk.
- All personal training/recreation therapy sessions will remain via zoom. You may purchase virtual personal training sessions at the front desk.
- Restrooms will be open for use
- Lockers will be closed
- Showers are closed
- Assisted dressing mats will be available
- Flow water bottle re-filling station will be available for you
- All water fountains will not be available for use
- Vending machines will be available at your own risk
- Sport Courts: Limited reservations for members
- Rock Wall: Closed
- Track: Open (2 people *same household, may use the track for 15 minutes during your fitness center reservation. Masks must be worn at all times. There will be no use of equipment on the corner of the track).
- Group Fitness Room: Will be open as a caregiver waiting room only
- Swim Lessons: Not available
- Attachments for cables: what is currently on machine, will be available for use
- Neck pads for smith machines: Not available
- Only accepting debit/credit cards.
Sport Court Rules
- Sport Courts open to members
- Reservations required for member
- Use of the East Court only
- You must bring your own sport balls, equipment, etc.
- Follow all of Ability360 COVID protocols; including wearing a mask at all times unless eating or drinking
- 1 participant permitted with 1 other person from the same household and/or caregiver