COVID-19 Information & Resource Guide
Ability360 staff have put together some resources that can be used by people with disabilities and their families to access information and support during this challenging time.
We also want you to know that if you need to speak to someone directly, our Information and Referral Coordinator Tricia Serlin is still available to answer questions and help you locate resources. You can reach Tricia at 602-296-0536 or firstname.lastname@example.org Our Advocacy Specialist David Carey is still available to answer questions about any Advocacy situation you may have and help in understanding your rights and how to Advocate for yourself and your families. You can reach David Carey at 602-443-0723 or email@example.com
Knowledge is Power
As one of the five core services of any center for Independent Living, Ability360 has up-to-date lists of resources for community organizations that provide a wide range of services and programs to give you the knowledge needed to increase your independence in the community.
Call if you need information on how to access resources on disability issues such as: housing options, transportation services, assistive technology, education, independent living skills, or community health resources so you can achieve your goal of independence.
Information & Referral Links
- 2-1-1 Arizona - is the key source of integrated information that brings people and services together every day with ease, compassion, and quality to meet vital needs throughout Arizona. Our vision is for all people to have easy access to information about the full range of health, human, and emergency services provided in Arizona communities.
- AZ Links - AZ Links is Arizona’s Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC), created to help Arizona Seniors, People with Disabilities, Caregivers and Family Members locate resources and services that meet their needs.
- Benefits Check Up - Get all the benefits you deserve. Find and enroll in federal, state, local and private programs that help pay for prescription drugs, utility bills, meals, health care and other needs.
- DB101 - has new tools for you, local Work Incentive Consultants and others you work with. We provide benefits planning calculators to use with all kinds of benefits planning strategies. DB101 calculators help with transitions to and from working while having a disability. Experts at DB101 will also respond to your questions on benefits.
- Find Help Phoenix - Maricopa County Department of Public Health website to assist in finding free and low-cost health/social services and resources in Maricopa County.
- Senior Help Line - is a social service program of the Area Agency on Aging, available to answer telephone requests for information and assistance. There are many aging services available in Maricopa County, but seniors and their caregivers can become overwhelmed by the maze of choices.
For assistance please contact our Information & Referral Coordinator, Tricia Serlin at 602-296-0536.