Celebrating Our Own, Standing Together!
Join us to get updates on the ADA, learn new advocacy skills and hear about important new employment initiatives, requirements and opportunities. This is an election year! Make sure you know how to get the information you need so that you can participate in the voting process and help others to do the same. Theatre360 will perform. We will provide an update on the issues the disability community is working on and progress of the Disabilities Treaty too. Lunch will be provided.
Reserve your spot at the ADA Celebration!
Ability360 Center, Conference Rooms
July 25, 2014 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Phoenix, United States
Don’t forget to make an ADA Nomination!
Arizona Disability Advocacy Coalition (AzDAC)
Ability360 (formerly Arizona Bridge to Independent Living [ABIL]) Join us to celebrate the 24th Anniversary of the Americans with Disability Act. Celebrate with fun, food, giveways, etc!
• Hear interesting speakers
• Help us honor community members that embody the intent of theADA
• Receive ADA updates
• Tell your ADA story and how it has impacted your life Learn about:
• Medicaid Expansion update
• The famous Olmstead Decision and how it has impacted people with disabilities
• The UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities
• The 25th ADA Anniversary national Legacy Project
Tell your ADA story – in preparation for the 25th ADA anniversary, we will be taping personal ADA stories throughout the day
Want to volunteer to help? Good, we need you! Contact email@example.com or call 602-682-5581.
Want more information? Check out the AzDAC website at www.azdac.org Having problems registering online? Email or Call John Beaubien at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-682-5581.