Branch Manager, East (HCS)
Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to ToddF@ability360.org. Please reference “Branch Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Required Education and Qualifications
- Combination of 4 years of education and experience in home care services working directly with AHCCCS/ALTCS health plans
- Minimum 3 years of management experience overseeing total office operations
- Experience with the Department of Developmental Disabilities a plus.
- Experience working with health plan case managers and case management teams
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Significant knowledge of DCW training, requirements and processes
- Knowledge of the AHCCCS health plans and related regulatory compliance details
- Outstanding communication skills in both small and large group settings
- Ability to influence change through value proposition and service excellence
- Skilled at gaining support from and inspiring branch managers, supervisors and administrative staff
Essential Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for management of worker's compensation and unemployment claims
- Establishes strong and lasting relationships with ALTCS case managers
- Monitor consumer data files ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Review and resolve difficult payroll issues quickly
- Ensure supervisors work collaboratively with administrative support teams (claims, payroll, finance, HR)
- Responsible for overseeing personnel functions, including the monitoring of hiring, training, supervision, evaluation, and termination
- Responsible for branch growth and productivity
- Promotes positive community public relations.
- Closely monitors and checks for EVV compliance, accuracy, and deployment
- Ensures that staff receives appropriate orientation and ongoing training
- Quickly addresses and resolves conflict between staff
- Monitors and ensures employee, consumer and community satisfaction
- Implement caregiver relations practices necessary to establish a positive employee-employer relationship and promote a high level of staff morale
- With support from the Regional Director and Vice President, manage and report on Value-Based Reimbursement initiatives
- Monitors and verifies compliance with CPR, First Aide, Finger Print Card, TB and criminal background checks
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of Audit related documents and files
- Ability to assume a wide range of assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with some travel to meetings and consumer sites
- Establishes and maintains effective internal working relationships with co-workers at all levels, consumers and volunteers
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Ability360’s Affirmative Action Policy
Ability360 abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ability360 take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Further, Ability360 will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of any protected status under federal and Arizona law, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, State Executive Order No. 75-5, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
When applying for a job and being considered for employment, applicants are given a form prescribed by the US Department of Labor Office for Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) asking him or her to disclose whether he or she has a disability voluntarily. Applicants may complete this form, understanding that the information on it is kept separate from their application materials or any subsequent personnel file. The information is for statistical purposes only as required by Federal law. An applicant who completes the form is not guaranteed a job or any special preference for a job
Any employee, whether full or part-time, who requests a workplace modification or an alteration in policies, practices or procedures for purposes of providing accommodation based on disability and performing the essential functions of the job is accommodated pursuant to Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Ability360 is fragrance Free! Please do not wear scented products at Ability360 while at work, meetings and/or events. Thank you!