Provider Liaison (HCS)
Email your cover letter, resume & salary requirements to ToddF@ability360.org. Please reference “Provider Liaison (HCS)” in the subject line of your email.
Required Education and Qualifications
- Combination of eight (8) years education and experience in home care services working directly with AHCCCS/ALTCS health plans.
- Experience with the Department of Developmental Disabilities a plus.
- Experience working with health plan case managers and case management teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Existing relationships with health plan leadership highly desirable.
- Broad knowledge of Arizona non-medical home care regulations and services agreements.
- Outstanding communication skills in both small and large group settings.
- Ability to influence change through value proposition and services excellence.
- Skilled at gaining support from both provider and health plan leadership/decision makers.
Essential Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Conduct regular face-to-face meetings with health plan representatives documenting attendees and discussions around referral volumes, action items, issues, and resolutions.
- Participate in health plan meetings and updates, community forums, and provider engagement activities.
- Meet regularly with HCS supervisors and managers to address opportunities, solicit feedback, and share information.
- Regularly provide health plans with Ability360’s available workforce by service type and geography.
- Share with health plans information about Ability360 events and comprehensive services.
- With support from the Vice President, manage and report on Value Based Reimbursement initiatives with designated health plans.
- Participate in strategic planning meetings and provide subject matter expertise in relation to health plans.
- Provides back up to referral coordinator during vacation and sick leave
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Personal experience with and/or knowledge about disability preferred.
- Ability to assume a wide range of assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn other software as needed.
- Establishes and maintains effective internal working relationships with co-workers at all levels, consumers and volunteers.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Ability360’s Affirmative Action Policy:
Ability360 abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ability360 take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Further, Ability360 will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of any protected status under federal and Arizona law, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, State Executive Order No. 75-5, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
When applying for a job and being considered for employment, applicants are given a form prescribed by the US Department of Labor Office for Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) asking him or her to voluntarily disclose whether he or she has a disability. Applicants may complete this form understanding that the information on it is kept separate from their application materials or any subsequent personnel file. The information is for statistical purposes only as required by Federal law. An applicant who completes the form is not guaranteed a job or any special preference for a job.
Any employee, whether full or part-time, who requests a workplace modification or an alteration in policies, practices or procedures for purposes of providing an accommodation based on disability and performing the essential functions of the job is accommodated pursuant to Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Ability360 is fragrance free!
Please do not wear scented products at Ability360 while at work, meetings and/or events. Thank you!