Start date: Monday, July 17th
End date: Saturday, August 12th
Are you up for the challenge? As the temperatures rise in the valley, our motivation may sometimes fall. The Camelback Challenge will give you the opportunity to push yourself to reach your own personal summit, while competing with others who are working to reach theirs! Set one primary goal and a couple secondary goals for yourself to complete right here at Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center. Once you have a goal set, you will have 27 days to “climb” 2,700 feet until you reach your summit! It’s a race to the top! The first 50 members to register and pay a $15 entry fee will be eligible to participate and will also receive a Camelback Challenge t-shirt!
Stuck on getting started with a goal? Here are a few examples:
- Take 12 group fitness classes in 27 days.
- By day 9, have taken 4 classes.
- By day 18, have taken 8 classes.
- Incorporate 9 new machines into your routine in 27 days.
- By day 9, be comfortable with using 3 new machines.
- By day 18, be comfortable with using 6 new machines.
- Meet 8 new people in 27 days.
- By day 9, have met and had conversations with 3 new people.
- By day 18, have met and had conversations with 6 new people.
- Complete 60 miles on a cardio machine in 27 days.
- By day 9, have completed 20 miles on cardio machines.
- By day 18, have completed 40 miles on cardio machines.
- Swim 15 pool laps in 27 days.
- By day 9, have completed 5 laps in the pool.
- By day 18, have completed 10 laps in the pool.
Sign up below or contact Kelli with any questions you may have or for more help with goal-setting.
Kelli Klitzke, Exercise Science Intern