Join us to celebrate the 28th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Learn how the ADA affects your everyday life.
- Find out how to request accommodations and file ADA complaints
- Hear about the latest threats to our Civil Rights and what you can do about it!
- Latest legislative updates regarding items that impact people with disabilities
- Updated information regarding 2018 election
- Opportunity to register to vote and/or update voter registration information
Speakers: Arizona Attorney General Civil Rights Division, Arizona Center for Disability Law and Maricopa County Recorders Office
Having problems registering online?
Email or Call David Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-443-0723
Accommodations: ASL Interpreters and CART will be provided no request required! No fragrances please. To accommodate those with allergies, breathing conditions or multiple chemical sensitivities please do not smoke or wear scented products when attending Ability360 events. Ability360’s events are accessible in compliance with ADA guidelines. For accommodations and/or assistance contact David Carey at (602) 443-0723.
DATE AND TIME
Thu, July 26, 2018
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
5025 East Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034