Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Ability360 Center Classroom A
5025 E Washington St
Phoenix, AZ 85034
11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Jeanne Goldberg Senior Attorney Advisor, Office of Legal Counsel U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Join us for this popular session where you will have an opportunity to ask your question. We will be accepting questions in advance of the session. The first 25 questions submitted will be given priority and then we will take questions “live” during the session as well.
Examples of Questions You Might Ask
- Do you have a burning question regarding the employment provisions of the ADA?
- Is there an accommodation issue that you are confused about?
- Do you have questions about what constitutes a disability under the ADA?
- Are you clear about what constitutes “leave” as an accommodation under the ADA
- What are the guidelines regarding the presence of companion animals and service animals in the workplace?