Every Day with the ADA
26th Anniversary of the ADA Event
July 22 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Lunch will be provided)
5025 E. Washington St.
Nina Mason Pulliam Conference Center
Join us to celebrate the 26th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Learn how the ADA affects your everyday
- Find out how to request accommodations and file ADA complaints
- Hear about the latest threats to our Civil Rights and what you can do about it!
- Find out what Phoenix and Tempe are doing to uphold the ADA
- Get updates from Valley Metro – Milestone to Celebrate!
Speakers: Phil Pangrazio, Ed Myers, Peter Fischer/Phoenix, Michele Stokes/Tempe, Arizona Attorney General Civil Rights Division, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Maricopa Association of Governments.
For accommodations and/or assistance: Contact Emily Lopex at (602) 443-0738 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations: This is a fragrance-free facility. Thank you for not wearing any of the following during your visit to any of our Ability360 locations: cologne; perfume; body spray; aftershave; scented deodorant, hand lotion or hair products; and/or similar products.