• Per AZDHS, masks MUST be worn at all times inside indoor gyms/fitness centers––even while exercising.
• We've updated our waivers, and they must be signed. This can be done remotely and contactless.
• Reservations are required – Download our app, go to our website or call the front desk. Reservation blocks open on Thursday mornings for the following week.
• Temperature checks – your temperature must be checked upon entry of the building – the acceptable range is below 100.4°. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE AT HOME FIRST!
• Follow the traffic/flow pattern inside the building. Use the back elevator/staircase to access the 2nd floor and use the front elevator/staircase to exit the building.
Welcome to Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center
5031 E. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
We provide exceptional adaptive sports, recreation, aquatic, and fitness programs that promote the independence, health, and overall well being of people with disabilities and their family members.
Ability360 is deeply saddened by the sudden passing of former 360Heat Quad Rugby player and U.S. Gold Medal Winning Paralympian, Nick Springer. Continue Reading Nick Springer
[cs_content][cs_element_section _id="1" ][cs_element_layout_row _id="2" ][cs_element_layout_column _id="3" ][cs_element_headline _id="4" ][/cs_element_layout_column][/cs_element_layout_row][/cs_element_section][cs_element_section _id="5" ][cs_element_layout_row...
Ability360, Max in Motion® Host Youth Adaptive Sports Clinics for Children with Physical, Intellectual Disabilities Starting in March
Phoenix, Ariz. (March 11, 2020) – Every year, from March through October, Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center and Max in Motion®, a Valley-based nonprofit that provides youth sports opportunities for children in low-income communities and those with physical or...