• Per AZDHS, masks MUST be worn at all times inside indoor gyms/fitness centers––even while exercising.
• We've updated our waivers, and they must be signed. This can be done remotely and contactless.
• Reservations are required – Download our app, go to our website or call the front desk. Reservation blocks open on Thursday mornings for the following week.
• Temperature checks – your temperature must be checked upon entry of the building – the acceptable range is below 100.4°. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE AT HOME FIRST!
• Follow the traffic/flow pattern inside the building. Use the back elevator/staircase to access the 2nd floor and use the front elevator/staircase to exit the building.
Welcome to Ability360 Sports & Fitness Center
5031 E. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
We provide exceptional adaptive sports, recreation, aquatic, and fitness programs that promote the independence, health, and overall well being of people with disabilities and their family members.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAMnOSQTmUU For Immediate Release Phoenix, Ariz. (November 25, 2019) — Phoenix Rising Football Club and Ability360 announced today an official partnership between the professional soccer club and the Ability360 Sports & Fitness...
January 18-20, 2019 Ability360 hosted the 2019 360 Goalball Tournament. Here are the standings! MENS:1. Manticores2. California Crown3. NY Knights4. NY Empire5. Seattle King Cobras6. NJ Thunder7. Arizona Sting8. Daredevils WOMENS:1. Georgia Phantoms2. NW...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLMJwNx2J8gvUUR43SvcfxQQ5CZcse-kcW&v=8Q3aEbFlLq0 Event Recap by Matt Lively Two new USQRA Wheelchair Rugby National Champions have been crowned. 40 games and three days later, the University of Arizona Wildcats won their first...